This week we were able to do inspections at 4 of 6 locations. For the most part, all the hives are doing well. There is great brood pattern, some honey stores going in. We didn't see any small hive beetle, mites, or any other evidence of disease. There are a couple of hives whose queens have disappeared. We were able to do frame transplants for two of them. A frame transplant is where we took a frame that had day-old eggs and placed it into the queen-less hive. That hive should be able to raise up a new queen of their own using the fresh eggs. We will go back in a couple of weeks to check. If that doesn't work, then we will either be putting in new queens or replacing the hive with a nucleus hive.